Wintex 3000Triple Split-Core Probe
The WINTEX 3000 is an automatic, powerful and reliable soil sampler for fast and efficient soil sampling up to 90 cm. It is user-friendly and requires only minimal maintenance. All functions are comfortably carried out from the driver’s seat.
Compared to manual soil sampling, the number of soil samples and the acreage covered increase significantly without hiring extra help. Time and costs savings, and the physical strain is reduced to a minimum.
The WINTEX 3000 can take soil samples up to three layers in just one operational step and can be taken from one, two or three layers at the same time. The total depth as well as the point at which the sample shall be divided can be adjusted infinitely variable according to the user’s needs. The soil samples are always taken at the exact same consistent depth. They are divided precisely at the defined points and filled into the soil boxes.
The WINTEX 3000 works in any type of soil also in clay, sandy or really hard soil. The soil samples are taken by a core probe and not with an auger. This ensures a completely homogeneous sample. An auger sample, means taking more material from the soil top layers than from the lower layers influencing the accuracy of the sample.
Virtually all vehicles such as for example, tractors, pick-ups, trailers or caterpillar vehicles are equally suitable as carrier vehicles for the WINTEX 3000.
- Probe Sampling Method
The Wintex probe delivers a homogenous sample—a true picture of your soil’s health, inch by inch. Auger probes, on the other hand, take the majority of their samples from only the soil’s top layer. The specially developed Wintex probe collects approximately 1 lb. of soil with 12-15 cores at a sampling depth of 6", which is the preferred quantity of soil by laboratories.
- The addition of a hydraulic hammer allows you to sample even the toughest soils—from gravely hillsides to frozen ground in early spring. Adjust the cylinder pressure for different soil types and conditions.
Electronic Depth Control
- Electronic Depth Control (EDC) allows the operator to infinitely adjust the depth of the probe by simply adjusting a sensor, which ensures a consistent sampling depth during every cycle.
- If a rock or other destructive material causes the machine to reverse before reaching your desired sample depth, the Wintex 3000 automatically discards the sample before placing it in the soil box, which saves you the time and hassle of sorting through bad samples.
- Separate the soil's layers into three holding boxes from a single probe.
All Soil Types
- Scraper blades clean the probe between every stick so you can take accurate samples in all types of soil—even in extremely dry, freshly tilled, or wet soils.
- The Wintex 1000 integrates with your GPS unit to automatically Geo-reference all of your samples, making repeatable, year-to-year sampling seamless and simple. Also use the data to create precise fertility and fertilizer prescription maps to increase productivity in your fields.
Independently Powered System
- Install or uninstall this Honda-powered system on nearly any vehicle in under an hour when you need the ultimate portable and flexible sampling system.
Driver’s Seat Operation
- Even a long day of soil sampling is less tiring when you control all functions from the driver’s seat.
|Probe Type:||Core Probe|
|Sampling Action:||Hyd. Hammer|
|Sample Depth:||up to 90 cm (36"), 3 samples|
|Volume/sample:||available with 26mm probe for 1.5g/cm, 2.0g/cm or 2.5g/cm at a density 1:1|
|Net Weight:||95 kg|
|Hydraulic System:||Honda GX200, 5.5hp|
|Hydraulic Consumption:||16L/min, 100 bar|
|Hydraulic Tank:||7 litres|
|Electrical Power:||12 V DC|
|Battery Capacity:||14 Ah, 250 W|
|Sticks/hour:||1 stick in 22-28 sec.|
Browse through our selection of various soil samplers that we carry
SYLVIS - Danica Long BSc
I have now had several conversations with Felix regarding our Wintex 3000 Soil Sampler, and he has been incredibly kind and helpful along the way. He responds promptly and has answered all of our questions to the best of his abilities. He has also been very flexible with his availability and does his best to ensure he can help us when we need it. Thanks Felix!
The Wintex Soil Sampler is an easy-to-use, straightforward machine that alleviates the physical stress of collecting soil samples by hand. It has the ability to collect soil samples from multiple soil depths, and facilitates an efficient soil sampling process.