The WINTEX 2000 is an automatic and powerful soil sampler for soil samples up to 60 cm. About 225 ores which equals approx. 15 samples per hour ensure fast and extremely efficient soil sampling.
Consequently – compared to manually collecting soil samples – notably larger areas can be sampled considerably faster. In this way time and money will be saved. There is no need to hire extra help, and the physical strain is reduced.
The WINTEX 2000 always takes samples in exact same depth which can be adjusted from 0-60 cm according to the user’s needs. The soil sampler works with a hydraulic hammer and goes easily into all kinds of soil, even into frozen ground. It is possible to adjust down pressure from from the driver seat according to the type of soil.
The WINTEX 2000 has an additional program for taking soil samples from two different layers at the same time. It is therefore possible to take a soil sample from for example 10-30 cm and 30-60 cm in just one operational step. The samples are delivered with close accuracy into two soil boxes. The point where the sample will be split can be adjusted according to the user’s requirement.
Soil sampling with the WINTEX 2000 is conducted by a soil sampler core probe and not by an auger which ensures a fully homogeneous sample. If a sample is taken with an auger, you will always take more material from the top layers than from the lower layers of the soil which influences the accuracy of the sample.
The WINTEX 2000 can be mounted on virtually every carrier vehicle, e. g. ATVs, pick-ups, caterpillar vehicles, tractors and trailers.
Probe Sampling Method
- The Wintex probe delivers a homogenous sample—a true picture of your soil’s health, inch by inch. Auger probes, on the other hand, take the majority of their samples from only the soil’s top layer. The specially developed Wintex probe collects approximately 1 lb. of soil with 12-15 cores at a sampling depth of 6", which is the preferred quantity of soil by laboratories.
- The addition of a hydraulic hammer allows you to sample even the toughest soils—from gravely hillsides to frozen ground in early spring. Adjust the cylinder pressure for different soil types and conditions.
Electronic Depth Control
- Electronic Depth Control (EDC) allows the operator to infinitely adjust the depth of the probe by simply adjusting a sensor, which ensures a consistent sampling depth during every cycle.
- If a rock or other destructive material causes the machine to reverse before reaching your desired sample depth, the Wintex 2000 automatically discards the sample before placing it in the soil box, which saves you the time and hassle of sorting through bad samples.
- Separate the soil's layers into two holding boxes from a single probe to easily catalog your upper/lower level samples for bagging and transport to the lab.
All Soil Types
- Scraper blades clean the probe between every stick so you can take accurate samples in all types of soil—even in extremely dry, freshly tilled, or wet soils.
- The Wintex 1000 integrates with your GPS unit to automatically Geo-reference all of your samples, making repeatable, year-to-year sampling seamless and simple. Also use the data to create precise fertility and fertilizer prescription maps to increase productivity in your fields.
Independently Powered System
- Install or uninstall this Honda-powered system on nearly any vehicle in under an hour when you need the ultimate portable and flexible sampling system.
Driver’s Seat Operation
- Even a long day of soil sampling is less tiring when you control all functions from the driver’s seat.