Since 1999 the WINTEX 1000 is our most-sold automatic soil sampler for soil samples up to the depth of 25 cm. Ease of use, consistency and sampling speed is highly appreciated by our customers.
Up to 300 core samples and 20 soil samples per hour make soil sampling fast and efficient. The number of soil samples and the acreage covered increase significantly compared to soil sampling by hand. There is no need for hiring extra help and physical strain is minimized.
The WINTEX 1000 is developed for sampling the top layers of the soil to measure the content of micro nutrients. The depth can be adjusted infinitely from 0-25 cm. Using a soil sampler probe and not an auger ensures a completely homogenous sample. If a sample is taken with an auger, you will always take more material from the top layers than from the lower layers of the soil.
The specially developed soil probe carries 300-450 g of soil. The preferred quantity to be used at the laboratories for analysis. The soil sample is automatically dropped into a soil box from which it can be filled into boxes or bags ready to be sent to the laboratory. For higher efficiency the WINTEX 1000 is equipped with three settings to adapt to different soil samples.
The WINTEX 1000 is reliable and user-friendly. All operations are easily carried out from the driver’s seat. The soil sampler only needs minimum maintenance, and the probe is easily replaced.
If the WINTEX 1000 is used in combination with a GPS positioning system, the soil samples will be geographically registered and can later on be used for variable rate lime and fertilizer maps.
The WINTEX 1000 can be mounted on almost every vehicle and it is easily installed with quick couplings.
Probe Sampling Method
- The Wintex probe delivers a homogenous sample—a true picture of your soil’s health, inch by inch. Auger probes, on the other hand, take the majority of their samples from only the soil’s top layer. The specially developed Wintex probe collects approximately 1 lb. of soil with 12-15 cores at a sampling depth of 6", which is the preferred quantity of soil by laboratories.
Electronic Depth Control
- Electronic Depth Control (EDC) allows the operator to infinitely adjust the depth of the probe by simply adjusting a sensor, which ensures a consistent sampling depth during every cycle.
Single Sample Holding Box
- Each probe sample automatically deposits into the holding box. Easily transfer your core samples to soil lab bags once you’ve gathered your desired number of probes.
All Soil Types
- A specially designed ejector tip completely cleans out the probe after each cycle, allowing you to take accurate samples in all types of soil-even extremely dry, freshly tilled, or wet soils.
- The Wintex 1000 integrates with your GPS unit to automatically geo-reference all of your samples, making repeatable, year-to-year sampling seamless and simple. Also use the data to create precise fertility and fertilizer prescription maps to increase productivity in your fields.
Optional Can bus Control System
- The CAN bus command controller providing complete user-friendly control during all stages of the Wintex operation cycle.The user interface screen provides real-time monitoring feedback with fingertip control.
Optional Independently Power System
- Install or uninstall this Honda-powered system on nearly any vehicle in under an hour when you need the ultimate portable and flexible sampling system.
Optional Integrated Hydraulics
- Enjoy less maintenance, more rack space, and quieter operation with integrated hydraulics. With this option, the hydraulic pump is powered directly by your ATV’s engine.