- One-year manufacturers limited warranty
- The warranty becomes void by non-professional use and manipulation of the soil sampler.
- visible damage must be marked in the freight bill.
- If non-visible damages occurred, the freight forwarder must be informed with in seven days of delivery date.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. It may be subject to a restocking charge.
Custom or special-order goods are exempt from being returned.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and a valid RMA generated by Wintex Agro Canada. Please do not send items back without a valid RMA (returned merchandise authorization) you may request this RMA from Ag Business & Crop Inc. at email
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be via eTransfer or cheque except if paid by credit card. Credit card refund will be in form of a voucher code to be used towards your next purchase. A refund can take up to two weeks after approval.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email and send your item to: 1-131 Frank Lambier Crt, Palmerston, ON, N0G 2P0, Canada.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1-131 Frank Lambier Crt, Palmerston, ON, N0G 2P0, Canada.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Your privacy is extremely important to Ag Business & Crop Inc. (Wintex Agro Canada). The trust placed in us by our customers is essential to our success. We understand that, and do all we can to earn and protect that trust. We do not sell or share your personal information with any outside companies without your approval.